DAVIS TRADING CO LTD WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions. There will be no variations to these terms and conditions unless explicitly stated in writing by Davis Trading Co Limited. If you hold a current trading account with Davis Trading Co Limited.
Any orders charged to your account are bound by Davis Trading Co Limited Terms and Conditions of trade.
While we endeavour to supply correct information on this website at all times, mistakes, errors and omissions may occur. Davis Trading Co Limited take no responsibility for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, resulting from information contained on this site.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material shown on this website, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website, unless expressly permitted by this notice.
Prices shown on the Davis Trading Co Limited website are in New Zealand dollars. In some cases, the prices shown may only be valid on the website. We reserve the right to change or alter prices of any item or service at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to reject an order for any reason, if a product is unavailable or there is an error in the pricing or description posted on our website or in your order.
Davis Trading Co Limited will accept full payment only for any online order. In the case that you have a current approved credit account with Davis Trading Co Ltd, online orders can be charged to your account which is bound by Davis Trading Co Limited Terms and Conditions of Trade.
Delivery and Delivery Charges
All online orders must be supplied with a physical postal address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
By selecting your own delivery method, you thereby declare you have selected the appropriate method which applies to your delivery address. Should the delivery method chosen in the order not be appropriate to the delivery address, the customer will be held responsible. We will liaise via email or phone to discuss additional payment, before processing your order, should the method chosen be lesser than the required delivery cost.
Davis Trading Co Limited will not refund any losses incurred from the customer selecting an inappropriate delivery method which is greater than the delivery cost.
Product range and availability
All efforts will be made to fulfil any order placed with Davis Trading Co Limited. However, we accept no responsibility should we be unable to supply goods ordered for any reason. Davis Trading Co Limited reserves the right to supply substituted product of equivalent value, should the goods ordered become unavailable
Customers have the right to return any good deemed faulty in nature. The following conditions apply to returned items:
- Where goods are being returned due to a fault, they must be in original condition.
- If the goods have been opened and they are not faulty they cannot be returned.
- Specially procured or custom manufactured goods are non-returnable
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Where return is due to a fault, the customer must contact Davis Trading Co Limited within 7 days of receiving the product
- Freight costs to return products for credit is the responsibility of the purchaser.
If the product is faulty or not suitable you may exchange it for the same product or something more suitable providing:
- The goods exchanged are to the same value or less as the product that was originally purchased.
- The goods deemed unsuitable are in original condition and not opened or damaged in any way.
- Any item that has been urgently freighted out at the customer’s request is non-returnable
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.