Caramelized Pumpkin with Fig Balsamic Cream and Walnuts
500 grams of pumpkin, cut into small cubes (PUMPCF)
2 tbsp melted butter
Salt, to taste
Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
2 tbsp Fig Balsamic Cream Kalamata Papadimitriou (BALCRF)
1 cup walnuts, chopped (WALNP500)
½ tsp honey
2 tbsp fresh thyme (optional garnish)
- Preheat the oven at 200oC.
- Put the pumpkin pieces on the oven’s baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
- Add the melted butter, salt and freshly ground pepper, coat the pumpkin pieces rubbing them well with your hands; arrange them evenly in a single layer on the lined tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meanwhile, thoroughly mix the balsamic cream with the honey and walnuts in a bowl.
- After the first 15 minutes of roasting, open the oven and pour the mixture over the pumpkin pieces.
- Stir and continue to roast for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and leave aside until the food comes to room temperature.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.
Ingredients you can buy here:
|Product Code||Title||Price||Add to Lists||Add to Order||In Stock|
|PUMPCF||Pumpkin chunks frozen vietnamese loc phat vietnam **Frozen**||$0.00|
|WALNP500||Walnut pieces **Ambient**||$0.00|