Chicken Panang Curry Soup
1 cup coconut cream (COCR4)
½ cup coconut milk (COCM4)
300 g sliced chicken breast fillets
80 g panang curry paste (CURPANS)
100 g eggplant chopped
50 g Basil leaves
2 tbs. fish sauce (SAUFH700)
2 tbs. sugar
1. Bring the coconut cream to the boil
2. Scoop some of the boiled coconut cream to the wok, place to the heat and add panang curry paste. Continue to stir until afloat on top.
3. Add sliced chicken breast fillets and season with fish sauce and sugar.
4. Transfer to the coconut cream pot, add some coconut milk and simmer for another 15 minutes.
5. Add the eggplant and basil . Turn the heat off when it comes to the boil again.
6. Ready to serve with Jasmine rice
Ingredients you can buy here:
|Product Code||Title||Price||Add to Lists||Add to Order||In Stock|
|CURPANS||Curry paste thai panang suree||$0.00|
|TOMPST||Tomato paste 28/30 brix canned lindo||$0.00|
|SAUFH700||Sauce fish healthy boy||$0.00|