1 x 565g can Natures Charm Young Green Jackfruit in Brine (JACFY)
1 x Tablespoon of Olive oil (OLIOE)
1 red onion finely diced
30g Taco spice mix
1 x 400g can kidney beans (BEANRKE)
2 x 400g can diced tomatoes (TOMCO400)
Avocado, lime and parsley to serve (optional)
1. Drain the Jackfruit and gently break apart the chunks squeezing out any excess liquid as you go. Set aside
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the red onion.
3. Once the onion is translucent add the jackfruit and taco spice mix, stiring until the spicemix has been spread evenly throughout the pan.
4. Drain the kidney beans and add to the pan along with the tomatoes.
5. Stir well and cook for approx 5 minutes on high before reducing the heat to low toi cook for a further 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. When its ready the jackfruit shoul dhave broken down and become nice and soft.
7. Remove from the heat, serve and garnish if desired.
Ingredients you can buy here:
|Product Code||Title||Price||Add to Lists||Add to Order||In Stock|
|JACFY||Jackfruit young green in brine vegan natures charm thai||$0.00|
|OLIOE||Olive oil extra virgin italian eva brand||$0.00|
|BEANRKE||Beans red kidney canned essente||$0.00|
|TOMCO400||Tomatoes chopped/crushed organic italian manfuso||$0.00|