Jackfruit Confit Carbonara
1 x 510g can of Natures Charm Jackfruit Confit (JACKC)
225g Farfalle Pasta (PASF)
75g Frozen peas (PEASBT)
1 Teaspoon nutritional yeast
125g pre-soaked cashews (CAS4500)
juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic (crushed garlic can be used0 (GARLC200)
1 x Tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 x Tablespoon white or yellow miso
1 x Teaspoon Thyme (THYME)
1 x Teaspoon Rosemary (ROSE)
1 x Teaspoon Sage (SAGER)
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1. Boil the pasta as per packet instructions
2 .Put the sauce ingredients ina blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy
3. Drain the Jackfruit and heat in a frypan over a medium heat.
4. Sprinkle 1 x Teaspoon of Nutritional Yeast over the Jackfruit. Pan fry Jackfruit until browned on all sides, breaking it up wth a spatula into bite sized pieces,
5. Drain the pasta when its ready and place it back into the pot on the stove.
6. Add the sauce and peas to the pasta, heat until warmed throiugh.
7. Add in the cooked Jackfruit and mix well.
8. Plate up, grnish with fresh lemon zest and pepper.
Ingredients you can buy here:
|Product Code||Title||Price||Add to Lists||Add to Order||In Stock|
|JACKF||Jackfruit segments frozen vietnamese loc phat vietnam **Frozen**||$0.00|
|CAS4500||Cashews whole kernels (raw) ww450 **Ambient**||$0.00|
|THYME||Thyme iqf frozen **Frozen**||$0.00|
|SAGER||Sage rubbed essente stand up pouch **Ambient**||$0.00|
|GARLC200||Garlic crushed small pottle essente **Ambient**||$0.00|