1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper
3. In a bowl mix walnuts, pretzels, almonds, cashews and canola oil
4. Spread the nut mixture between the two baking trays
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, toss the nuts every 5 minutes
6. In a separate bowl mix salt, paprika, sesame seeds, garlic powder, onion powder and Aleppo chilli pepper
7. Remove nuts from the oven put into a large bowl and mix through seasoning mix straight away
8. Allow nuts to cool before serving or store in an airtight container.