Spiced Sweet Potato Gratin
6 x Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
2 x onions sliced (ONIFD1)
3 x Celery sticks sliced
100g Butter (BUTS)
2 x Tablespoons Chilli and Garlic Sauce (SAUCGS)
1 x Teaspoon ground cinnamon powder (CINGPP)
1 x Teaspoon ground clove powder (CLOG)
1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg powder (NUTMEG)
1.2kg sliced sweet potato
1. Pre heat oven to 180C
2. Put the Vegetable oil in a pan, add the onions and celery and cook until soft on a medium heat.
3. Add the butter, chilli and garlic sauce and spices and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in the cream and bring to a simmer
5. Lay the sweet potato ina roasting tray, season with salt and pepper. Pour over a little of the sauce and onions. Reapeat until all of the potaoes and sauce are in the roasting tray.
6. Cover with baking apper and tin foil and cook for 20minutes in the oven.
7. Remove the tinfoil and continue to bake until the sweet potatoes are soft and ligthly browned.
8. Leave to rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Ingredients you can buy here:
|Product Code||Title||Price||Add to Lists||Add to Order||In Stock|
|ONIFD1||Onion diced 10 x 10 mm frozen iqf **Frozen**||$0.00|
|BUTS||Butter salted rolling meadow / alpine **Chilled**||$0.00|
|SAUCGS||Sauce chilli & garlic suree||$0.00|
|CINGPP||Cassia cinnamon ground powder essente||$0.00|
|CLOG||Cloves ground essente stand up pouch||$0.00|
|NUTMEG||Nutmeg ground essente stand up pouch||$0.00|